Location: Ajah, Lagos.
We are seeking the services of Professional Plumbers with relevant experience in field and household plumbing. Selected candidates will be responsible for a wide range of plumbing functions including the maintenance of the flow and drainage of water, air, and other gases by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures. Candidates with field plumbing experience will be preferred.
Applications are also welcomed from candidates with minimal experience in household and field plumbing who are ready to work as trainees.
- Interpret blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Install pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Install supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Assemble fittings and valves for installation.
- Modify length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building/project.
- Use saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
- Collaborate with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters to execute major projects.
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems, and resolve them accordingly.
- Analyze problems and identify appropriate tools and materials for repair.
- Choose plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building.
- Follow health and safety standards and comply with building codes.
- Prepare reports documenting the problem and summary of actions taken.
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Minimum of 3 years plumbing experience.
- Minimum of SSCE or equivalent is required for the role.
- Candidates with a minimum of OND in a relevant discipline will be preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English Language is compulsory.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Apt in detecting problems and proffering innovative solutions.
If you are interested and qualified, kindly apply not later than Tuesday, 30th November, 2021.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.